Patients are seen at:
3020 Hamaker Court, Suite 102
Fairfax, Virginia 22031
We are less than one mile from Fairfax Hospital, near the intersection of Prosperity Avenue and Arlington Boulevard, recently renamed Fairfax Boulevard.
Hours: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Monday through Thursday; 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Friday.
You may reach us during these hours by phone, and appointments are scheduled during those hours. Dr. Ranard generally sees patients in the office all day Tuesday, in the afternoons on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and in the morning on Friday. Dr. Beck generally sees patients in the office on Monday and Wednesday. Hospital procedures are scheduled during the time that the doctors are not seeing patients in the office.
Please make your appointments as far in advance as possible. If you need to reschedule your office visit or hospital procedure, please notify us as soon as possible so that we may offer the appointment time to another patient. A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for office cancellations and one week for hospital procedures (EGD or colonoscopy).
To save time, we recommend you download and fill out your registration form before your visit. See Patient Forms.
You may refill your prescriptions online by clicking here or
on "prescriptions" at the menu on the left.
1. Please bring your current insurance card, both primary and secondary (very important) so that we can copy the front and back information. We need this information for billing as well as for scheduling procedures. It is important that you know your current copay amount (for a specialist) as copays are required at the time of your visit.
2. If you have a managed care insurance card that requires a referral, you must bring the referral with you or the doctor will not be able to see you. See Insurance and Billing.
3. If you have had recent blood work or radiological tests, please bring the reports with you or ask your doctor to fax them to us at 703-876-0253. Also, if you are here for an upper endoscopy or colonoscopy and have had that procedure in the past with another doctor, please have those reports faxed to us.
4. If you have difficulty communicating in English, please bring a family member or close friend who will be able to communicate with the doctors and staff. We want to ensure that you receive the best care possible. We do have staff members who are sometimes available to translate Spanish.
5. If you have not been seen within the past three years or if your demographic or insurance information has changed, please bring completed patient forms.
See billing for questions about payment at the time of your office visit.
W3C HTML 4.01 Validated
W3C CSS Validated
© 2005 Daniel Ranard and Ben Ranard
The information on this website is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. If you have medical questions please contact your doctor. If it is a true emergency please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
Email email@example.com for technical issues ONLY. This email does not go to medical personnel.